Re: busybox in woody (was Re: first weekly debian-installer status report)

	I'm not sure whether this would fit, but wouldn't it be a lot
easier to put /usr/lib/busybox/* as the first directory in the PATH
environment?

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling