Re: CVS

Le Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 06:46:58PM +0100, Josip Rodin écrivait:
> The anonymous pserver user is mapped to aph, Adam Di Carlo's account, and
> apparently Adam never logged in klecker.debian.org before, so his home
> directory doesn't exist. If he logged in, his directory would get created,
> and the problem would most probably go away :)

This problem would go away but not the other one I mentionned previously.
I still can't commit to debian-cd and Adam Di Carlo didn't respond to my
mail asking for help...

What can I do to have a working CVS ?

Error log :
[...]
cvs commit: Examining tools/woody
hertzog@cvs.debian.org's password:
Cannot open /tmp/#cvs.lastdir.28838, stopped at /usr/lib/cvs/contrib/commit_prep line 76, <ENTRIES> chunk 1.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
Cannot open /tmp/#cvs.lastdir.28838, stopped at /usr/lib/cvs/contrib/commit_prep line 76, <ENTRIES> chunk 3.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsQZQYDD

Can someone remove this pre-commit script which isn't useful AFAIK ?
IIRC it's only used to get commits sent to the mailing list.

Cheers,
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com