Re: LANGUAGE_CHOOSER on the root disk

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 07:01:21PM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> However this has some problems, namely bterm segfaults on the root floppy.
> Gdb says:
[...]
> #0  0x8049314 in main (argc=3, argv=0xbffffe84) at bterm.c:245
> 245         FD_SET(ptyfd, &fds);
[...]
> This means I need help again (i don't know much about ptys).

Silly me :-)

It segfaulted because ptys don't exist on root floppy and because nothing
checks return value of get_ptytty

Anyway, I've got it working after MAKEDEV-ing pty and copying bterm terminfo
to the floppy. I'll post a full patch this night.

Regards
Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions