Re: preparing boot-floppies 2.2.17

[Oh why did I find this mail in =postponed?  Why oh why?]

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Joey said he's check/pester translators about PO changes.

Since Adam is about to release the new generation of boot-floppies
it's about time to ask the translators to get the translation in sync
with the original text.

I know that the language chooser is still not working and activated.
However, it's still possible to create custum language boot-floppies
(i.e. I know that this was done for a German distributor).

The following list shows the amount of untranslated messages per
language:

    cs.po     48
    de.po      0
    eo.po     49
    es.po      9
    fi.po    141
    fr.po     39
    hr.po    190
    hu.po      0
    it.po    193
    ja.po     39
    pl.po      0
    pt.po      3
    ru.po      0
    sk.po    202
    sv.po      3
    tr.po    146

You can find the location of untranslated messages by using the
finduntranslated.pl script in the utilities/dbootstrap/po directory.

Therefore I'd like to ask all translators to get the respective
language file in sync with the original texts.

(I have updated all po-files to reflect the current situation.
Please also take care of "fuzzy" translations.  -- Not sure if I
have...)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!
Oldenburger LinuxTag 2000                 http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/