Re: bugs 64500 and 64823
- To: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: bugs 64500 and 64823
- From: Sven LUTHER <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:02:01 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20000905110201.D14586@lambda.u-strasbg.fr>
- Mail-followup-to: Sven LUTHER <email@example.com>, Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 08:24:16PM -0400
- References: <20000715075209.A28667@azure.humbug.org.au> <20000721102845.A6389@lambda.u-strasbg.fr> <email@example.com>
On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 08:24:16PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > naturally i checked that the /dev/loop0 device is available and readable (it
> > has the same rights in both root /dev).
> > Ok, this is the current status. Now, what can we do about it ?
> Wait a minnit. Why can't we just change dbootstrap to give the mount
> command Michel mentioned, rather than the one which you mentioned?
> Assuming taht doesn't break other arches (don't see why it would) then
> we have a pretty damn good workaround... no?
Hello Adam, ...
Nice to see that you are again looking into it, I have to confess that i did
not look more into it, because i really hadn't time to play with boot floppies
anymore, and that the response from the apus community didn't was very high
(well apart from michel i didn't get any response to my call for confirmation
on the apus lists).
That said, yes, please do it. I will gladly try out anything and confirm it's
good work. I will also rewrite the documentation stuff once it is fixed to
show the new state of this stuff.
I think the apus subarch need a boot loader and kernel upgrade also.
BTW, i suppose this is for woody, or maybe a potato upgrade ?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com