Re: summarizing i18n todo (was Re: [potato] last not i18ned part in bf and more)
- To: Michael Sobolev <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian-boot mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: summarizing i18n todo (was Re: [potato] last not i18ned part in bf and more)
- From: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>
- Date: 02 Sep 2000 15:39:17 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Michael Sobolev's message of "Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:51:23 +0400"
- References: <20000725150358.B521@piglet.ds14.agh.edu.pl> <email@example.com> <20000824144325.C18184@kitenet.net> <20000825234515.A1090@piglet.ds14.agh.edu.pl> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20000828135123.A21209@transas.com>
Michael Sobolev <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 07:41:45PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > I forgot what I already knew, which is that unfortunately i18n'd
> > dbootstrap (which I think is the top priority) requires hacked slang
> > and newt, which is in bf-utf CVS area under
> > cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot CVSROOT.
> > I haven't seen any commits here in 2 months.
> That's correct.
> > Is i18n'd dbootstrap dead? Is there any hope?
> I hope it's not dead.
Ok, we're going to have to do some build magic to pull stuff from the
bf-utf module while building with lang-chooser. How is this going to
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org