Re: add_modules_from_floppy() in configure_drivers()
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: add_modules_from_floppy() in configure_drivers()
- From: Michael Sobolev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:54:25 +0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20000901115425.A618@transas.com>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20000831123305.C18320@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>; from joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE on Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 12:33:05PM +0200
- References: <20000829183501.B6234@morgan.alcove-int> <20000830102726.A25365@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <20000830213910.A22836@transas.com> <20000830194046.A18320@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <20000830214445.A22895@transas.com> <20000831114544.B18320@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <20000831123305.C18320@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 12:33:05PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > > I guess that's already done. I saw it today that 'No' was preselected.
> > > > I'm not sure which which dialog that was but I guess it was 2.0 ext2 fs
> > > > compatibility or swap.
> Sorry, can't find it anymore. Maybe I was dreaming and separating reality
> and dream didn't work this time.
Maybe we could just rephrase the question to make the answer "yes" the one that
skips the step.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com