Re: potato boot-floppies

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 09:55:31PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> ? Or are these not really RC? (If the latter, please downgrade them
> appropriately)
>
> Basically, what I'm asking is, as far as source is concerned, are you
> ready to go? I realise you need to wait for updated base packages before
> you update all the arch dependent bf stuff. If you're not ready to go,
> you really really need to get that way in the next day or two.
Do you mean, there will be a newer boot-floppies version used for the potato
CDs? I'm in favour of this, not excatly sure if m68k is hit by these RC
bugs, but there are a few simple changes for m68k, which are in CVS but not
yet in 2.2.15. One way to get this right, would be a new bf version.

Please give a warning before a new bf is tagged, I still have some further
(text) updates for m68k, and I am still waiting for further user input.
(I do not really want to tag myself, but if there is no other way...)

Christian