Re: install report: dac1100 raid array

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>     Joey> One small note: mounting a 40 gb drive can take some time (10 minutes),
>     Joey> especially when the raid controller is evidently still rebuilding the
>     Joey> array in the background. Dbootstrap displays a blue screen with no window
>     Joey> on it during this time, which is confusing. It'd be nice to throw up a
>     Joey> status message.
>
>  I'll do it for $10.00.  I'm broke.

 Eh, when man were made out of nicles and..

 If you can show up some code at LinuxTag in couple of
 weeks, I'm personally willing to hand you either beer
 or equivalent local currency worth 10 usd.

  I'll be there. Bug me or +358-9-40-5560074.
  My guess is that latter will cost you 10 usd.

  -yes, I'm drunk at the moment, and yes, I haven't
  screwed up my phone totally yet.

  	-j oh, when people would pass out before me.