2.2.15 not out yet (was Re: Deadline?)

Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> anyway 2.2.15 is out today

No, its actually not, unless someone uploaded stuff.  I don't actually
think it's quite ready.  We seem to have reintroduce some damn module
problems.  This needs testing, obviously.

I'm hoping we can get 2.2.15 up sometime this weekend.

I need volunteers of folks to do the source upload.  It doesn't have
to be i386.  Hopefully they have done a successful source/binary
upload of the boot-floppies sources, obviously they need to have a key
on the keyring.