Re: anyone tested new kernels? We ready for bf 2.2.15

On 23 May 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I've included what seems to be *my* list of packages from Incoming
> which is probably going to make it into potato which are needed for
> building boot-floppies.  I'd like disucssion about this.

[snip]
> lilo_21.4.3-1_i386.deb

Please use lilo_21.4.3-2_i386.deb (Moved it from my homepage to Incoming/
this morning). This one contains a fix from upstream that allow to get
BOTH booting above cylinder 1023 and booting zImage kernels bigger than
448kb. It's been tested by 4 different persons who submitted bug reports
about it, and reported to work.

	Cordialement,

--
"Si ca sent bon : mange-le, sinon pisse dessus..."  [Proverbe chien]