Re: pump? was Re: Bootq request does not work !

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 05:08:04PM -0400 , Steve Przepiora wrote:
> The actual program isn't that big, however include man pages config files,
> both binaries, i can see it that big. Remeber the package dhcpcd installs
> two binaries, one for 2.0.x and one for 2.2.x.

I'd say it "works". No config, no anything. It works here better than dhcpcd,
which sometimes wouldn'd get the lease.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso