Re: pleaseWaitBox() in http-fetch.c ?

    Adam> It seems ok to apply this *if* (and only if) you can test this (and
    Adam> test it on a rescue/root build, not just chrooted).   Otherwise, wait
    Adam> until after 2.2.15.

 I cannot test the patch other than building it, unless someone ships
 me a computer to do installs on.  I cannot use my laptop because I've
 got it all set up and configured ready for school which will begin
 fairly soon.

 Will someone please apply the patch and test it by both unplugging
 the network cable so the DNS lookup will fail, and (mostly) by
 eyeballing the changes to see that they are probably correct?

    Adam> Wording seems good!

 Great.

--
Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it - Poorly.
A few months in the laboratory often saves several hours at the library.

mailto:karlheg@debian.org (Karl M. Hegbloom)