Re: HELP!

    Mattthew> Please tell me how to unsubscribe from all debian lists
    Mattthew> (I am now using another account to access emails, and
    Mattthew> need to get rid!!!!!!)

 Send a message to the the lists's name with -request appended,
 @lists.debian.org with "un" prepended to "subscribe" in the subject,
 and also please formally complain to the listmaster that the web
 interface does not allow un - subscription.

--
Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it - Poorly.
A few months in the laboratory often saves several hours at the library.

mailto:karlheg@debian.org (Karl M. Hegbloom)