Bootq request does not work !

Hi !

I am using a bootp server in my linux network.
When I try to install a new linux pc with the current boot disks (2.2.13)
and fetch the network information via bootp, my bootp server gets the
bootp broadcast request. It answers with the according network infos but
my linux pc doesnt seem to receive them.
Is there a special module to load or another trick which can help me.

ThanX
Ossi

 Oskar Preinfalk - Student of Computer Science in Salzburg, Austria
 ossi@cosy.sbg.ac.at
 Tel.: +43/(0)662/8044-6341
 Fax.: +43/(0)662/8044-611