Re: Assorted patches for Debian boot-floppies package

> > - Enhance functionality of ping by letting it ping once per second until
> >   response is received (good for programmatic reachability tests).

I'm afraid the ping patch is wrong. you should note that busybox ping has a
simple and (more) complete implementation, and the complete one is the one
that is being used by boot-floppies. that version of ping supports the -c
parameter which does what your patch is supposed to do.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/