X server installation

  Hi

  I had a PC desktop running Win 98 (possibly switching to Win NT in
  the near future) and would like to run a local X server on my desktop. My
work
  requires me to log on to a Unix Sun Solaris box frequently. I like to be
able to
  run xterm and xemacs on my UNIX box and being able to have the output
screen
  displayed on my desktop.

  What are the software that I will need from debian in order to have the
right
  setup on my machine ? I downloaded the file 'xserver-common_3.3.6-6.deb'
but
  I am not sure what to do with the file ? Is it the right file that i
should
  be downloading? What else do I need ?

  Please help. Thanks.

  Peter Yim