RE: Confused?

I know the feeling.  We're working on the documentation.
Until then:
What is the machine's connection to the outside world?
Does it have any OS on it now?
What system are you using to make diskettes?
Are you feeling adventurous (use the beta potato system) or not (use the
stable release)?
How much RAM is on the machine?
See the files in the documentation directory.