kernels in potato destabilized

Please be careful when putting i386 (and alpha) kernels into Potato.
Right now, we have 2.2.15pre20 in the archive, but it doesn't have the
other flavors (idepci, compact), nor does it have the accompanying
pcmcia-modules packages.

The upshot of this is that we are currently unable to build
boot-floppies for i386.  That is not a good state of affairs.

I ask that you hold i386 kernels in Incoming until the other flavors
and the accompanying pcmcia-modules packages are also to be found in
Incoming.  That ensures the consistency and coherency of Potato and
the ability to build boot-floppies.  Thanks.