Re: syncing german and english installation manuals

hi,

On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 09:21:01AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Thanks.  Applied.  Should we close the bug about this?

thanks. well, i don'T think so, it's not completely synced yet. i
think i will translate the last part this evening, i will close
it then by myself if noone objects (after submitting the diff to
the list).

> Hmm.  I don't know.  Maybe 'cvs add' ?

yep, seems so.

> Othmar, I can set you up with an account for patching your own CVS.
> Let me know..

yes, i already applied for a maintainership i am waiting that
dale scheetz assigns me an application manager. but well would be
good anyway.

so long
Othmar