boot-floppies bug #58563

Hello again.

> Below is a patch to fix Bug #58563. It's a simple fix: Somebody forgot to
> add the portuguese keymap to the keymaps.sh script, and because of that the

While searching some more about this, I found out that the Portuguese keymap
was added in keymaps.sh version CVS 1.33[1], _but_ was removed in CVS 1.34[2].
Why was this done? Adding a Brazilian keymap is _not_ a reason to remove the
Portuguese one.

Gleydson (I think it was you who made both commits to keymaps.sh), can you
please explain your reasoning for removing the Portuguese keymap? If you
simply forgot, please put it back in for potato (you can simply add my
patch[3] to boot-floppies 2.2.10).

Thanks,
pmg

[1] http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/keymaps.sh.diff?r1=1.32&r2=1.33&f=h
[2] http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/keymaps.sh.diff?r1=1.33&r2=1.34&f=h
[3] http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-boot-0004/msg00312.html

--
Pedro Guerreiro
Universidade do Algarve (EST), Campus da Penha, 8000 Faro, PORTUGAL