Greek keymaps in boot-floppies

Hi.

While searching for a fix to Bug #58563 (boot-floppies won't load portuguese
keyboard keymap), I've found out that the greek keymaps were also removed
from the boot-floppies (there is a comment in keymaps.sh explaining that
they were removed because loadkeys dies on them). Although this is a
console-tools bug (mentioned in /usr/share/doc/console-tools/BUGS), I've
found out that the problem is with the gzipped keymap. If I gunzip it, and
_then_ loadit there is no problems.

-*-

[root@vega]/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty# loadkeys gr
findfile(): timeout waiting for undead child(ren) ?
[root@vega]/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty# gunzip gr.kmap.gz
[root@vega]/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty# loadkeys gr
[root@vega]/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty#

-*-

With this in mind, I've tryed to build a new set of boot-floppies with the
Greek keymap. Amazingly, IT WORKS! (At least in my machine it does :-)

So, can you guys _please_ put on the support for the Greek _and_ the
Portuguese (see my yesterday mail with a patch for this one) keyboards in
the potato boot-floppies? These two are the only ones that _should_ work
(because they're mentioned in the install list) but they don't. All the
others listed work ok.

Thanks,
pmg