Re: boot-floppies installed on the CD's

Le Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 09:30:05AM -0400, Ben Collins écrivait:
> Is there a specific reason that the CD's are built with everything in
> disks-<arch>? Wouldn't it be better (and save some space, especially on

It used to keep only one version but this piece of code is desactivated
with symlink farm, check the "disks" target of the Makefile. I can't remember
why it was desactivated ...

The code snippet comes from the old slink-cd and may need to be
updated/corrected.

> Also, would anyone belly ache if I added code that let it estimate the CD
> sizes including the disks-<arch> stuff? (should make it easier than
> messing arounf with the SIZELIMIT so much).

Feel free to provide a patch. :) How do you plan to include this
feature ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/