generation of keymaps.tgz without root and dumpkeys/loadkeys

I setup a working way in keymaps.sh so that we don't need to use
loadkeys/dumpkeys (just the loadkeys in writekeys) to generate the
keymaps. This also meant not needing root. I have only done this for sparc
(it if's the $arch in keymaps.sh) because it is the only one I can safely
test on. Please test it on other archs (add -a for your arch in the
keymaps.sh) and see if it works for you. If so, we can do away with this
for good.

The reason I set this up for sparc is because a keyboardless sparc will
not run loadkeys/dumpkeys (keyboard driver thingie). Also I hated the fact
that this step messed up my key mapping for a short period (usually while
typing an email).

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '