Re: italian translation of boot-floppies install manual?

    ADC> Is there any chance of an Italian translation of the
    ADC> Installation Manual, as it is found in the boot-floppies?

As strange as it may seem, there always been lots of problems among
people involved in the italian translation of programs and
documents. This is reflected in the translation status charts of
several projects...

Anyway, I will try to re-raise the matter on the italian list, and
hopefully the new millenium will come with better italian docs.

    ADC> If so, you need to start right away....

Difficult, but definitively possible!

bye, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.