Re: Bad Debian/Alpha potato rescue floppy image?

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:04:28 -0500
> From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com>
> To: PinkFreud <sauron@eriador.mirkwood.net>
> Cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Bad Debian/Alpha potato rescue floppy image?
>
> In message <Pine.LNX.4.20.0003251247010.25949-101000@eriador.mirkwood.net> you wrote:
> >I recently decided to install Debian potato on my Alpha system (Multia,
> >aka UDB).
>
> Please email debian-boot@lists.debian.org, not me personally.  I don't have
> an Alpha.

Sorry about that Adam, your name appeared as having built the bootdisk.  I
didn't realize there was a seperate list for the disks.

> Why send that?

I sent a copy of a bootdisk which worked for me, thinking you might make
use of it.  <shrug>  If not, I apologize.

> .....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>

Thanks anyway.

Mike Edwards