Re: [woody-discussion] monte + detect

On Thu Mar 23, 2000 at 06:11:31PM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>     bug1> Lothar and libdetect has been packaged by Dan Helfman, hes not an
>     bug1> official debian maintainer, hes looking for a sponsor.
>
>  Perhaps we should, as a Debian Devlopment Team, sponsor him, and
>  invite him to join in our efforts?  Any seconds?

I'm willing (though my time is getting a bit limited, and
since my wife and I are expecting a baby within the next
week, I may not have too much time for a bit) as time
permits to help oversee his work as well,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org