Re: 2.2.8 no go on Sparc IPX

On Sun, Mar 19, 2000 at 11:58:57AM +0100, Sabino Maggi wrote:
> > On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Ben Collins wrote:
> >
> > What about the sun4c floppy image? Also, how much memory is this system
> > again?
>
> On my IPX, 64MB, using the disk set 2.2.8.-2000-03-09, I always get the
> error:
>
>    Booting from floppy: read error on block 73
>
> either with the sun4c or the sun4cdm floppy images. I haven't tried
> tftpboot, yet.
>
> I have used many floppies, formatted and written using Linux and WinNT on
> different machines.

Yeah, last time I tried booting my sun4c from floppy, it gave the same
error. I really need to find out what is going on, but until I have
another sun4c in front of me, it wont happen.

I think I have one on the way, just depends on how soon a fellow developer
comes through with the goods :)

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '