File names of .html documentation?

 I found that with Apache's `Options MultiViews', if I've got a file
 named "blah.html.en", it will find that if I try to access
 "blah.html" or "blah".  It won't find "blah.en.html" if I try to
 access "blah.html" though.  Shouldn't we name the documentation files
 like "name.html.en", for that reason?

 Also... anyone know how to get Apache to display the README at the
 bottom of a server generated index??  I cannot get it to work here.
 It used to.  I've got `ReadmeName' and `Options Indexes'
 `IndexOptions ...' &c. set.  What could be wrong?