Re: [i8n] Latin 2 fonts need modification in rootdisk.sh

Hello!

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Michael Sobolev wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 07:14:11AM +0100, Risko Gergely wrote:
> > But this fonts disappeared from console-data! I wrote a mail to
> > maintainer, but he said, he never saw these fonts. Sorry, we can't use
> > iso*g because these fonts are disappeared. please se the dpkg -S iso02g
> Hmm...   I believe I have alrady written that this font is available in
> boot floppies cvs tree.  Have you tried it?
Ok, I'm sure it is good, and I used it. But I think with a simple
consolechars command we can remove a file, which is unneccesary for
boot-floppy. And it's ugly, because in base-system we've got a file, which
isn't listed in dpkg database. I think we need to put it to console-data
package, or use the available fonts in console-data. But it is
unimportant, and can be wait the woody.

> --
> Mike

Risko Gergely