slink on Athlon

I need a bootdisk for a slink CD to install on an Athlon

This means I need kernel 2.2.13 or better, I think.

Can such a thing be had, and if so where.

Stuart Laird: bugbear@netspace.net.au     I          /\
Boronia, Victoria, Australia              I         /<>\
"the issue is not whether you're paranoid I       /      \
     it's whether you are paranoid enough"I      ^^^^^^^^^^
Now HTML aware with Netscape Communicator 4.0