boot-floppies: May need to make some symlinks on CD's!!!

 As things stand right now in `boot-floppies', there may be a problem
 where `dbootstrap' cannot find the rescue.bin or drivers.tgz files.
 There is a define that enables some kind of support for multiple
 kernel images, and `dbootstrap' looks for "rescue-2.2.14.bin" and
 "drivers-2.2.14.tgz", but cannot find them as they do not exist.

 This would be a grave error on an "Official" Cd, I think.

 I am not sure how to fix it.  Symlinks?

 rescue-2.2.14.bin -> rescue.bin