Re: frozen boot floppies -- can't read disks-1.44/driver-3.bin

The earlier problem that I had -- an error while reading
`driver-3.bin' -- turns out, as I'm sure you've all guessed, to be on
my end, and not a problem with the file itself.

I think it has something to do with the file being smaller than
1474560 bytes; apparently the VMware virtual machine is unhappy
reading such a file when it's "connected" to the virtual floppy drive.

My fix was to simply add some zeroes to the end of the file like this:

        dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/ya bs=1 count=734208
        cat driver-3.bin /tmp/ya > hoogie
        rm driver-3.bin
        mv hoogie driver-3.bin