BF images available by rsync ?

I've been using the rsync experimental potato cdrom
and it's been saving a bunch of network traffic.

Is there something similar for the boot floppies that
I can mirror and try out when I have a fresh install?
Something like a disk-1 CD image; except there is only
enough to get you to the point of running dselect
for the first time.  I then switch CDs and keep going.

I don't really want to run the package itself because
(when something breaks) it leaves me wondering whether
I used the package incorrectly beforehand.