Re: is rescue really the right word?

Eric Delaunay <delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> writes:

> Ben Collins told me library could work on sparc too but I did'nt try it yet.
> but even with it, I'm afraid it never fit on one disk.  sun4u kernel is still
> taking around 1MB compressed!

Yeah, that's actually what I meant to say, I was barely awake at the
time.  m68k has the smallest binaries of all our architectures and we
still can't fit kernel and root.bin on one 1.4M floppy there (not like
it matters since AFAIK the only subarch that boots from floppy is
Atari, which more often than not has 720k floppies :)