net-fetch

I am just starting to look at net-fetch and http-fetch. Some people have
reported problems with it, so i thought i'd take a look. Marcel, if you see
this, can you let me know what your plans are for http-fetch and net-fetch?

So far the only thing I've done is add the ability to interrupt a download.
I *think* this works, and hopefully it'll make it into joeyh's 2.2.7 build...

I'll look at it a bit more tonight and try to address some of the prompting
issues at least. After that i'll be on the road for a few days....

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/