Re: new slop build

On Thu Feb 10, 2000 at 12:29:42PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> The lastest 2.2.76 slop build is at http://www.debian.org/~joeyh/bf/feb10/
>
> I'm not sure of a few things -- in particular, GNU sed may need to be added
> to the rescue disk since busybox sed has been found lacking and turned off.

GNU sed was already being installed, as God intended.
But somebody (probably me in a fit of madness) turned
on bb sed, which overwrote GNU sed...  Turning bb sed
off should return harmony to the universe,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org