Re: Recent changes to bootconfig.c

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 12:58:51AM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  more than minimum wage.  I'm sick of working as restaurant labor.
>  Sick enough of it to go flat broke before I'll go do it.  So I won't

Hang in there, Karl.  My company recently employed a great guy who was
pumping gas until he was 'discovered' by a manager and hired as a
programmer.

>  I'm reading some of libfdisk right now... so far just where I've
>  followed it from `dbootstrap' "main.c" and "main_menu.c" I'll also
>  (like you are) try and see what it's doing and why the name slot is
>  not set where the `it crashes here' marker is in `dbootstrap' that

Snap.  I think I've fixed fdisk_add_partition() for *most* situations.

>  Joey H. wrote in.  Perhaps all we need is a guard against a NULL
>  there or to initialize a variable someplace.

Probably worth a try.

>     Mark> will mail my current (unfinished) set tonight when I get home.

Well, it's after midnight and I'm still at work ... sorry for the delay.

>  What kind of computer are you using, Mark?  I'm using `vmware' for

A P133 for coding, a 486 for building the floppies, a 386 (with FPU,
fortunately) for testing.  :-(

Later,

Mark.