Re: `mke2fs' in partition_config.c

Sorry to this false report which I had sent.

In <y5azotme5j7.fsf_-_@kgh12351.nifty.ne.jp>,
 at Date: 31 Jan 2000 22:26:20 +0900,
  on Subject: `mke2fs' in partition_config.c,
   Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> writes:

> So, if user does not set bootargs.isverbose nor bootargs.isquiet,
> then get_cflag returns 0 for cflag (because bootargs.isverbose is not set),
> but this dialog will be shown (because bootargs.isquiet is not set).
> So this could cause the confusion.

It was me who got confused. I now understand that this does not
cause any confusion, and this dialog should be shown independently
with the value of cflag.

Thanks.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>