win32 http server

We should supply a win32 http serverfor use with installation.  Ideally,
we need one that will run under a user account on NT (no administator
access required), and requires little or no set up.

I have seen a few few that would qualify:
Apache, though setting this up is a pain on windows
http://www.imatix.com/html/xitami/index.htm,  I haven't tried this one,
but it can be used under the GPL.

Ideally, we would have a very minimal one.  If anyone has any suggestions,
speak up.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad