PPOTATO: Boot-Disk sucks...

Hello,

After a harddisk crash my Debian 2.1 was died.

Now I have tried to install Potato.

There is following Error:

I was installing all the time from ZIP-Disk (ZIP100 ATAPI) which
worked very fine with a Potato-Version from November 1999 too.

Now I have Downloaded a new set of files (95 MBytes) and have tried
to install Potato.

The following files are in the root of my ZIP-Disk:

base2_2.tgz
drivers.tgz
rescue.bin
root.bin
install.bat
linux
loadlin.exe

I am booting from a Dos-Bootdisk, which contains

command.com
io.sys
msdos.sys
aspiatap.sys,
guest.exe
config.sys
autoexec.bat

The Debian installation starts propperly, and I see at booting, that
hdc (my ZIP-Disk) is present, but if I must select a device for the
installation (the harddisk of cause), hdc (my ZIP-Disk) is no more present.

I can not install Potato.

Please can you help me ???

This Installation is working very fine for Debian 2.1

Thanks in advance
Michelle