Re: netfetch still hanging

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 08:21:34AM -0700, Matt Porter wrote:

> Is somebody working on this actively?  There was a thread stating that a
> fix would be in CVS but the CVS logs don't show any activity.

  SNARF stuff should be added a.s.a.p.  I'll take up work on net-fetch
  again, now that my m.sc. is done.  I have a couple of fixes for
  http-fetch.[ch], but it really should be replaced with a better
  client (possibly snarf).

  Cheers,

         Marcel

  Please send a Cc to me when replying to me on this mailinglist.