Re: [patch] Update F10.txt Copyright screens.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 01:22:32PM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom was heard to say:
 [snip]
> 	* scripts/lowmem/f10.txt: Update Copyright date and location of
> 	doc directory.  I hope I've not messed up the formatting too much.

  [snip]

>  components of the system. The exact distribution terms for each program
> -are described in the individual files in the directory /usr/doc
> +are described in the individual files in the directory /usr/share/doc
>  once you have installed the system.

  Is this correct?  I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the canonical way
to access documentation is still /usr/doc for potato; packages using
/usr/share/doc will have a symlink in /usr/doc pointing to the new location, but
some packages might not have anything in /usr/share/doc.  Or has this changed?

  Daniel