Re: FIXED: dbootstrap problem + why is init_tab obsolete, and what obsoletes it?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 02:38:45PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Ben Collins wrote:
> > the real inittab on the target root? Note, this psuedo inittab (init_tab)
> > spawns /root/.bash_profile on initial boot of the system to complete the
> > setup. This seems to be what we want, and as such, the init_tab file
> > should be back in the system.
>
> Actually, I'm going to be making some changes to that soon, but the pseudo
> inittab will indeed remain.

Ok, just a note then, I am renaming it to inittab.install in the CVS. This
looks less like cruft than "init_tab" :) I am also adding some comments at
the top, so it is obvious what this file is for.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '