new feature commited: check_for_native_partition()

Hello,

I added a new feature in dbootstrap/partition_config.c.
check_for_native_partition() is used to ensure that the partition table format
is understood by the boot monitor (eg. SMD disk label on sparc, MS-DOS
partition table on x86, ...) and warn the user if not.

This is only implemented for sparc actually.

Atm, it is only available for architectures that make use of fdisk, not cfdisk.
I guess this is not a problem because, afaik, cfdisk does not support other
partition table formats than x86, thus ensuring an x86 partition table (correct
me if I'm wrong here).

Regards.

PS: it seems commit log informations are not sent to the list anymore.  Is it a
    feature or a bug?

--
 Eric Delaunay                 | S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y
 delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr | a pas de problème.   Devise Shadok.