Re: busybox update, adding inittab

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Erik Andersen wrote:

> Ok, it is in now.  With luck, everything will work just like
> before and nobody will know the difference...

No dice here. I just tested a fresh build. Opening screen of dbootstrap
appears then something about "/etc/init.d/rcS  done" is splashed near
bottom of screen then pressing enter just results in '^M' and thats it.

Opened 2nd tty then kicked off dbootstrap. It ran but I didn't get very
far as 'configure the keyboard' complained about 'unable to write
/root/dbootstrap_permissions' or something. (sorry about lack of detail,
I was in a hurry)

		Greg