tasksel, dselect, on initial install

So I'm writing the code that runs either tasksel or dselect when you boot up
as newly installed debian system. It looks to me like with tasksel and the
apt setup program, users can now decide to skip dselect entirely.

Randolph, I see that if you go into tasksel, and select nothing, it returns
code 1. I can conceive of a user purposfully going in, and selecting
nothing, if they wanted a very very minimal system. What do you think?

I am leaning toward running tasksel, if it returns 0, running apt-get -f
install; if it returns 1, doing nothing, and if it returns anything else,
doing some kind of error recovery. What do you think; will this fit in with
the return codes of your program?

--
see shy jo