Re: ROOT.BIN panics

On Mon Jan 03, 2000 at 04:49:52PM +0200, Lauri Tischler wrote:
> Randolph Chung wrote:
> >
> > did you run rdev.sh on the rescue floppy?
> >
> sure did...

Come to think of it, I have seen this too. I tried to set up a custom
kernel that supported DHCP. I installed the kernel, ran rdev.sh and
it still choked. So I installed and transfered the new kernel (and
dhcpcd) into place after the fact via sneakernet. Latest and greatest
boot-floppies. I was busy at the time, so I didn't look into it further.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org