Re: Build Error

> I: loading and dumping keymaps from
> /var/tmp/boot-floppies/extract-tmp-2483
> cannot open file usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/br-latin1.kmap.gz
> W: abort (1)
> make[1]: *** [keymaps.tgz] Error 1
> make: *** [build] Error 2
>
> I don't know if this is relevant but, the file
> /usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/br-latin1.kmap.gz does not exist on the
> system I am building with (potato system apt-get upgraded daily).

according to the cvs logs, it should be using br-latin2 which is supposedly
supplied by console-data. in the interim i've modified keymaps.sh so that it
checks for the existence of a keymap file before trying to use it. it'll
skip over the ones that do not exist.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>