Proposed busybox inittab support

I'm planning on adding inittab support to busybox since I have had to
code so much policy into init that it is becomming very messy. This will
make adding support for properly respawning dbootstrap easy and much
less painful then the current Makefile hoop-jumping I have to do.

Could folks look over the following config file (which is as much of
a spec as I plan on writing) and see if this looks like it will meet
everybody's needs? Thanks,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org

# /etc/inittab
# init(8) configuration for busybox
#
# Copyright (C) 1999 by Lineo, inc.
# Written by Erik Andersen <andersen@lineo.com>, <andersee@debian.org>
#
#
# Note, busybox init doesn't support runlevels.
# The runlevels field is completely ignored by
# busybox init. If you want runlevels, use sysvinit.
#
#
# Format for each entry:
#
# <id>:
#	The id field is completely ignored.  We don't need no stinkin' utmp.
#
# <runlevels>:
#	The runlevels field is completely ignored.
#
# <action>:
#	Valid actions include:
#            sysinit, respawn, askfirst, wait, once, and ctrlaltdel.
#
#       Note: askfirst acts just like respawn, but before running
#             the specified process it displays the line
#             "Please press Enter to activate this console."
#              and then waits for the user to press enter before
#              respawning the specified process.
#
#       Note: unrecognised actions (like initdefault) will
#             cause init to emit an error message, and stop.
#
# <process>:
#	Specifies the process to be executed and it command line.
#

# Boot-time system configuration/initialization script.
# This is run first except when booting in single-user mode.
#
si::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS

# What to do when CTRL-ALT-DEL is pressed.
#
ca::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/reboot

# /sbin/getty invocations for selected ttys
#
1::respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1
2::respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty2

# Example of how to put a getty on a serial line (for a terminal)
#
#S0::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 9600 vt100
#S1::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS1 9600 vt100
#
# Example how to put a getty on a modem line.
#S2::respawn:/sbin/getty -x0 -s 57600 ttyS2